Microsoft’s latest operating system has trapped the eye of everyone who desires for the modern computing experience. Windows 10 has rapidly taken the market share of global desktop and laptop computers. It has surpassed its predecessor, and according to Microsoft, one billion computers will be running Windows 10 in the coming year 2020. The following paragraphs explain the features and details about the Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Free Download.
Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Review
Windows 10 Enterprise offers the most feature than other versions. It brings smart functions like Windows hello, BitLocker, Windows information protection and much more. In simple words, using an Enterprise version of Windows 10 means having access to the full functionality of Microsoft’s latest operating system.
Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Features
Followings are the eye-catching features of the Windows 10 Enterprise.
Windows 10 Enterprise UI:
This time in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced an all-new user interface that is good to them both; the user and the performance of the system. The color combinations are quite simple, and luckily this simplicity lets the system work smoothly.
Unlike the Glass theme of Windows 7 that uses a high amount of memory, Windows 10’s UI is made smartly to avoid burdening on the performance of the system.
Smart & better than ever
- Customize-able start menu
- Windows defender + Windows firewall
- Fast startup with Hiberboot and InstantGo
- TMP support
- Battery Saver
Updated the start menu:
Windows 10’s start menu is no more like many of the previous versions. It has been upgraded with smart visuals and user interface which makes the experience more interactive.
The new start menu not only displays the applications and other tools, but it also provides excellent Windows 8 inspired metro UI on the left side.
The new start menu shows the animated representation of the apps which looks more interactive. In simple words, Windows 10 Enterprise’s start menu combines the significant visual effects of Windows 7 & Windows 8 in a single platform.
Cortana, a feature that lets the system to taste the innovation of artificial intelligence with a command of the user’s voice. It is smart; it only needs your voice command and is ready to perform the task given by the user. For example: if you say “Hey Cortana, what is the weather in New York” that’s it! You will be displayed and told the weather of New York City right at the moment.
Cortana also does other smart things like:
- Talk or type naturally
- Her suggestions
- Searching the internet, i.e., weather, and additional information
Windows Hello is another feature that takes Windows 10 to the future of computing. It’s a smart function in Windows 10 Enterprise that occurs on the login screen of the system. It is a modern replacement of old password typing logins where you can directly log in to the system with your facial recognition. It is simple, fast and contemporary replacement of the previous ways of authorizing. All you need is to have your face recognized as an identity to the system, and there you go to enter the system with just recognition of your face.
Other features provided by Windows Hello:
- Native fingerprint recognition
- Native facial and iris recognition
- Enterprise level biometric recognition
An operating system with less multi-tasking functions is not less than a weak system. Thanks to the Windows 10 Enterprise, multiple tasks now can be performed smartly with quite simple ways. Further, Microsoft has brought new updated to the previous multi-tasking features which have made user efforts lesser than before.
New and updated multitasking features of Windows 10 Enterprise:
- Virtual Desktops
- Task View
- Snap assist( approx four apps on a single screen(
- Snap apps( across the screen on different monitors)
Internet Explorer has been replaced with the brand new legacy of modern web browser; Microsoft Edget Furthermore, the new browser on the new operating system is undoubtedly a better launch than the previous versions of Microsoft’s web Brower. Moreover, it launches quickly, works smoothly and saves battery a lot as compared to the power consumption of Google Chrome.
Smart features of Microsoft Edge:
- Touch features
- Highlighting tools
- Reading view
- Cortana integration
- Built-in ink support
Business features of Windows 10 Enterprise ISO
Management and deployment:
- Easily upgrade from pro to Enterprise version
- Side-loading of multiple business apps
- Mobile device management
- Ability to join Azure Active Directory, with single sign-on to
- Cloud-hosted apps
- Windows store for business
- Granular UX control
- Microsoft Passport
- Device Encryption
- Enterprise Data Protection
- Credential Guard
- Device Guard
Delivering Windows as a Service
- Windows Update
- Windows Update for Business
- Current Branch for Business
- Long Term Servicing Branch
What’s New in Windows 10 Enterprise?
- Stability and bugs fixed.
- Overall features improved.
- Refined interface.
Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Specifications and Details
- Software Type: Operating system
- Name: Windows 10 32-bit / 64-bit ISO
- Supported Architecture: 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64)
- File Type: Offline Installer / Evaluation setup file
- File Name: 17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTENTERPRISEEVAL_OEMRET_x64FRE_en-us
- License: Free (Only for Technical Preview test)
- Developer: Microsoft
Windows 10 System Requirements
Windows 10 does not require a high powered and advanced hardware specification to run entirely. That is, you can efficiently run it on either 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) architectures. However, we have described the minimum system requirements that you will need to run Windows 10 Enterprise into your PC.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver or later
- Display Resolution : 800 x 600
These are the minimum requirements of the system to install Windows 10 Enterprise successfully. According to us, requirements are not that much high; you can enjoy the new operating system into your previous system too.
- Processor: 2.5 gigahertz (GHz) Dual Core or faster
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) for 32-bit or 8 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space: 160 GB for 32-bit OS 320 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia or AMD
- Display Resolution : 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Microsoft Account (email) and Internet access.
Find descriptive and detailed requirements HERE.
Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Free Download
After installation this ISO, You need to Convert Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Full Version and then activate your OS with buying a product license from ODosta Store.
- What happens when glass is placed in fire? - September 29, 2019
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Free Download Full Version - September 16, 2019
- 3 Tips to Finding the Best Flashlight App to Help Navigate at Night - August 26, 2019