Have you ever tried to carry out a JPG to Word conversion in vein? You probably went online and search hard but found nothing concrete. JPG to Word conversions help us to extract text from image files. They spare us the trouble of having to retype all the text in an image file that we may want to use somewhere.
You may want to do a JPG to Word conversion now and are wondering how to go about it. Well, one of two simple steps should see you through. Let’s look at both of them together.
You can do a JPG to Word directly online. The process is quite simple;
- Visit onlineocr.net. That’s the webpage of what is undoubtedly the best JPG to Word converter online. Your conversions are completely free of charge.
- Select the image file you want to convert, or scan it to your computer.
- Choose a language for the text file to be converted.
- Choose the output format.
- Write the captcha code that is required of you.
- Click the “Convert” button.
- Download your converted file and use it as you wish.
The second option is downloading a JPG to Word converter. The software permits you convert a file anytime, even when you are not connected to the internet. If this is your option, follow these steps.
- Go to http://jpg-to-word-converter.en.softonic.com or http://products.softsolutionslimited.com/img2ocr/category/jpg_to_word.htm. Here, you will download magnificent conversion software. Install it and run it on your computer. This is what you get as Homepage.
- Next, choose the JPG file you want to convert or scan whatever document you want to convert.
- Choose your output format. Your natural choice would be Word (Doc).
- Click “Save” the button and watch your file being converted.
If you want to get better results, you will need to provide high quality images. With this software, images with higher quality generally produce more reliable results.
- What happens when glass is placed in fire? - September 29, 2019
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Free Download Full Version - September 16, 2019
- 3 Tips to Finding the Best Flashlight App to Help Navigate at Night - August 26, 2019