Google Adsense is a free, easy and simple way for publishers to display quality ads, Which Google gets from Advertisers through Ad-word. As a publisher, You need to get a free ad-sense account, After getting and managing your ad sense account, You need to do your best practice to insert, place and set your ads at your site to get more revenue for your impressions.
For this purpose, You should use Google publisher plugin for WordPress, because using it, you can easily connect your Google adsense and webmasters account with your blog to place ads anywhere at your blog.
It provides a red button at all possible places of blog, where you can insert your ad-sense ads, Now it depends on your abilities and practices to place ads to get more revenue.
Generate impressions from Top Countries:
You should think, From Where you want to get traffic to generate impression, because in a third world country, Google did not provide its best RPM (Revolutions per minute). You’ve to provide your content quality, best layout and ad style, So that user also come from USA, UK, Germany etc.
User always click those ads, Which is related his interest and it may possible, when you’ll post the content, which your users looking for. Google provides different ads for users located at different locations. If a single ad clicked by a user from USA, Your RPM will include high CPC (cost per click). Normally, You can get $0.01 cost per click in Pakistan and more than $0.10 in high rated countries, but always remember that don’t use more than 3 ad or 3 link units and 2 search boxes at a single page of your site.
Best Practices For Ads Placement:
You always have a right to change to improve your ad performance by placing ads according Adsense Program Policies to get good user experience and minimize revenue. You must organize your site and content easy to navigate, consider your visitors to give best position your ads. That’s it, Your earning will start automatically.
Always, think like a user, What he want from site’s webmaster to provide him quality and organized content. Can you distribute quality, or just writing with no management?
That’s great! If you’ll understand.
Webmasters choose a placement and ad style, Which through they want to provide best experience to any user, At this condition, Google also provides its best quality expensive ads.
After placing the ads, You should review all your site to see any placement against Ad sense program policy.
How does Ad Auction Works:
From all over the world, There are many advertisers, Who create text or image ads in mostly Ad-sense recommended formats and styles for their maximum bids at Google adword to display their ads at specific sites. Google checks your site content for eligibility to display the most expensive ads, Are you’ve specific content, traffic, format and style or not? You’ll only get this expensive ad, when you’ll fulfill all requirements of advertisers.
What is Adsense Direct:
As a publisher, Adsense direct is new way to sell your ad units to any advertiser with direct contact. You can also set a campaign getting from advertiser. You can use Adsense direct to get a deal for directly sold ads to your advertiser, who contact with you directly. You can check its complete features at given bellow.
Adsense Direct Key Features:
- Easy to use campaigns from your own account
- Place ad code at your site without changing ad code
- Earn Revenue with regular payments
- advertiser can contact direct Google team to get live support
Note: Google adsense Direct is available for the US publishers and advertisers only.
How Adsense releases new payments:
Google issues your payments in US dollars or euros (you cannot change your currency), As your payable balance reaches at threshold, Which is minimum $100 or equalant in any other currency. When your available balance reaches at $10, Google generate a pin to confirm your address and when payable balance reaches at $10, Google provides a link at your account, Which through You can select your payment method, like; Wire Transfer, Check, Western Union and EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer), Which through you can withdraw money direct to your local bank account. You can check here, How EFT Payment available in your country.
You can also get your payments via SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Which works with euro only to send payment via EFT at the euro countries. You should sign up for SEPA, If it is available in your country, Let’s see.
Popular Types of Adsense Terms:
You can check the Definition of popular Adsense Terms for reporting at given bellow;
- Ad CTR = Clicks / Ad impressions
- Ad Impression = It’ll be count every time, when a unique ad displays at your site
- Ad RPM = (Estimated earnings / Ad impressions) * 1000
- Ad Type = Text, Image, Flash, Rich Media, Animated, Video, Link units, Audio etc.
- CPC = Cost per click
- CPM = Cost per thousand impression
- CPE = Cost per engagement
- Click = User’s click on ads
- CTR = Clicks or number of impressions, views or queries * 100%
- RPM = Revenue per 1000 impressions
- Coverage = Ad requests that returned ads or total ad requests * 100
- Estimated Earnings = Account balance for selected time period
- Impression = User’s single view at displayed ad
- Page CTR = Clicks or Page views
- Page RPM = Estimated earnings or # of page views per 1000
- Page view = User’s view of any page, Where displayed ads
- Search Box = Your custom SE(search engine) at your site to get revenue from adsense for search
- Targeting Type = Contextual(keyword), Placement(URL) and Interest based advertisement(cookie id) Targeting
Google Adsense provides targeted ads for most relevant websites, If you want to get best revenue, You should link you account with Blogger, YouTube and other hosted sites. Google offer its ads for your content, search, games, videos and mobile apps.
Some days ago, I got $91.34 for a single ad click displayed at USA with $4500 RPM, Can you believe? It has possible because I publish some guest posts at Gold and some other top ranking categories, written by a user from USA.
- Cigarette Smoking May Be Harmful to Pakistan’s Fiscal Health - March 17, 2016
- 10 Ways Small Businesses Can Grow in 2016 - February 11, 2016
- How Students can Make Money with Content Writing Online for Us - January 24, 2016