WordPress ki By default File Upload Limit 2mb hoti hai, Jo kuch HD pictures k liye bhi kam hai, Media (Audio or Video) files ko upload karna to possible hi nai hota, So in this condition you must increase WordPress file uploading limit to work without any tension.
Agar aap kisi tarha ki shared hosting use kar rahy han to apni hosting k service provider se kahen k wo aap k WordPress ki file upload limit ko increase kary, kyun k upload limit ko change karny k liye hosting space me exist installed WordPress ki setting karna parhti hai.
How to Increase WordPress Maximum Upload File Size:
If you have full command at your hosting C panel, You can easily Increase your WordPress file upload size limit. Let See;
1. Login your C panel and open file manager.
2. Open “root directory” where you have WordPress files.
3. If you Install any other location, Go to the folder where is located Installed WordPress.
4. Open “Wp Admin” folder.
5. Find the “PHP.ini” file and edit with the code given bellow.
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
6. If you don’t find PHP file, Just Create a notepad file at your desktop and Insert above code.
7. Save file with Change the .txt extension to “PHP.ini”.
8. Upload this file to “Wp Admin” folder.
You are done, Now open WordPress, login and check the changes at media. File Limit Increased??? If no, Edit PHP.ini with 64M to 10M and check after login WordPress again.
You can change 64M according your requirements and enjoy unlimited file uploading limits. If you need any help don’t hesitate to comment me, Thanks for reading…
- Windows 10 Activator Free Download Full Version x86 x64 - August 15, 2017
- Windows 10 Pro Free Product License Activation Keys – Updated - August 14, 2017
- 4 Mantras the Online Shopping Pros in Pakistan Live By - August 14, 2017